Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cheating

First I would like to say thank you very much for the kind comments. I appreciate it. And Stacie, thank you so much for spending your Tuesday nights listening to and talking me down.

I haven't written anything in a little while. Things have gotten really bad. He sleeps on the couch every night. He comes home from work really late. His job does not require that he works extra hours. I think he has found someone else. I don't know how to react to that. I'm not sure how to feel. Two weeks ago, I was determined to work things out. I wanted to feel his touch again. I wanted to feel his lips. I wanted to feel his arms. Then he took took his wedding ring off. Then he started working late. Then he started showering after he got home. Then he started taking his phone calls in different rooms in whispered tones. He broke his vows. I'm filing for divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment